The Citizenship Awards are presented to the recipients every year on Australia Day. There are two categories for nominations:
- Shire of Mundaring's Citizenship Award; and
- Shire of Mundaring's Citizenship Award (under 25).
Shire of Mundaring is committed to choose the winners of both categories based on the basis of the nominee's achievements in the year immediately prior to receiving the award, as well as their past achievements and ongoing contribution to the community.
Recipients will have been judged to have shown some significant criteria, such as:
- Significant contribution to the local community.
- Demonstrated leadership on a community issue resulting in the enhancement of community life.
- A significant initiative which has brought about positive change and added value to community life.
- Inspiring qualities as a role model for the community.
Shire of Mundaring encourages all nominators to recognise and acknowledge those in their community displaying ideals of social justice, cultural diversity and/or social inclusion.
NOMINATIONS CLOSES ON 18 NOVEMBER 2016
Please click here to complete the nomination form online.
Click here to download a printable PDF form.