The following limits apply to the various media formats:
- 9 Books, Magazines, Books-on-cassettes or Books-on-CD
- 4 Compact discs
- 2 CD-ROM (apart from those that come with magazines)
- 6 DVDs /Videos
- 9 Books, magazines, Books-on-cassettes or Books-on-CD.
- 2 Videos (G and PG ratings only)
- 2 DVDs
- 1 CD-ROM
- 2 CDs
Young Adult cards (over 12 years)
- 9 Books, magazines, Books-on-cassette or Books-on-CD.
- 2 CDs
- 2 CD-ROMs
- 2 Videos
- 4 DVDs
The loan period for all items is 3 weeks, unless otherwise advised.
This period can be extended twice, unless another borrower has placed a reserve on an item. You may renew your library items by phone, at the front counter, by email or via the public terminals that are provided at each branch. If you choose this latter method it is done within option F9-Borrower.
Sorry but Inter Library Loans are NOT renewable.
All videos MUST be rewound on return.
Both libraries have an after-hours return chute for your convenience.
We ask you not to return CDs, CDROMs or DVDs via the chute due to their fragile nature!
You may not borrow further items if you or a member of your immediate family have outstanding items. If these are returned,or the account paid, promptly borrowing privileges will be re-instated.
It is to be noted that your borrowing privileges and those of your immediate family residing at the same address will be suspended for 60 days if any of the following occur:
- You fail to return overdue items or pay an account after having been contacted by library staff and requested to do so
- You receive three overdue notices from the library within a 12 month period
The suspension period starts from the date that all items are returned or the account is paid.
Please return library items on time. There are always others waiting to borrow them!