The Shire of Mundaring has received an application for a Telecommunications Installation on this site, as shown on the attached plans.
The application involves, in summary:
- The erection of a 45m monopole with a circular headframe;
- 9 Panel antennas at the 45m level;
- 2 Outdoor cabinets at ground level;
- 2.4m high chain-link security compound fencing; and
- Ancillary equipment associated with operation of the facility.
If you wish to comment on this proposal, SUBMISSIONS PERIOD EXTENDED UNTIL COB 24 APRIL 2020. You may provide your comments by clicking here.
If the matter proceeds to a Council meeting, submissions may be incorporated into a Council report.