9 July 2021
The State Government have announced that from 12.01am on Monday 12 July, Perth and Peel will return to pre-lockdown conditions.
This means there will be:
- No masks
- No capacity or crowd limits
- No service restrictions
- No limits on hospital or aged care visits
- The return of dancefloors, major events and standing crowds at live performances
Please continue to use the contact registers, and remind visitors and patrons to check-in using the SafeWA app or hard copy provided.
Progressing into part two of the interim COVID-19 restrictions for Perth and Peel, please be advised of the changes below.
The limitations are in line with the range of interim restrictions announced by the State government today and will remain in place for the next six days (12:01am tomorrow Tuesday 6 July through to 12:01am on Monday 12 July):
- Masks must be worn indoors at all public venues and includes workplaces, public transport.
- Masks will no longer be required in outdoor public spaces where physical distancing is possible or when undertaking vigorous exercise indoors or outdoors.
- A two-square metre rule is in place at all Shire facilities, including Shire of Mundaring Libraries, the Perth Hills Mundaring Visitor Centre and recreation facilities.
- A maximum of 150 patrons will be allowed in Shire facilities at all times, abiding by the 2sqm social distancing rule. Please note, for smaller facilities, such as Mundaring Library, this number may vary from facility to facility.
- Recreation centres and playgrounds can reopen.
- Community sports, including training, can recommence with spectators, as long as they are in accordance with the 150 person and 2sqm rule.
The full list of interim restrictions can be found here.
All visitors are reminded to wear a mask, sanitise their hands and sign in via the SafeWA app or hardcopy register before entering our facilities. Please stay home if you are feeling unwell.