Is your child eligible for up to $150 towards joining a sporting club?
If your child is between 5 and 18 years and is named on a valid Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card they may be eligible to receive up to $150 per calendar year towards club fees for registered KidSport Clubs.
KidSport wants to help children experience the benefits of participating in club sport and connecting with their community.
Apply today in three easy steps:
- Check your child is eligible
- Find an approved KidSport Club
- Apply online
Visit www.dlgsc.wa.gov.au/kidsport or call us on 08 9492 9911 for more information.
Become a registered KidSport Club
Clubs help thousands of Western Australian children experience the benefits of belonging to a sporting club each year.
Help more families and children find the benefits of community sport by registering with KidSport to become a KidSport approved club.
Approved KidSport clubs receive:
- Promotion on the public Find a KidSport club page
- Access to the online KidSport club portal
- Access to redeem vouchers as payment for applicant’s club fees
- Access to materials to promote your sport in the community
Apply today. Visit www.dlgsc.wa.gov.au/kidsport