​Residents must apply for a Building Licence to erect or reconstruct a front boundary fence that is not in accordance with Council's Local Law.

Council does not administer the Dividing Fences Act but does have appropriate information prepared by the Building Commission that provides assistance and guidelines for specific actions relevant to the erection, maintenance and payments relating to a dividing fence between two property owners. 

For more information refer to the Dividing Fences Guide.

​Building Service
9290 6660

The Place for Sustainable Living. Sitemap  |   Copyright Shire of Mundaring 2018