Environmental Planning

Most development affecting the natural environment will require planning approval. You can request an Environmental Asset Inspection to identify key environmental features before drawing up detailed plans.

Planning application forms (and Keeping of Stock management questionnaire) are available from the Planning Service section.

Environmental Services 

Environmental Asset InspectionEAI
Environmental Asset InspectionIn page navigation
Strategies & Guidelinespolicy
Policies & StrategiesIn page navigation

A Sense of Space, a Sense of Place. Sitemap  |   Copyright Shire of Mundaring 2018