Changes to Business

Proprietors are required to notify the Shire of any changes in the operation of a food business, including:

  • change of ownership or contact details
  • change of business name
  • change of food business activities
  • closure of business.

Change of ownership or business details can be done through the completion of Business - Notification of Change of Ownership.

If proprietors, settlement agents or future business owners wish to request a written report/food premise assessment prior to handover, you must complete the Request for Food Business Inspection Form.

​Health Service
9290 6742

A Sense of Space, a Sense of Place. Sitemap  |   Copyright Shire of Mundaring 2018