Outdoor Eating Facilities

In order to operate an Outdoor Eating Facility on Shire/Government land you must have approval from the Shire's Health Service. Outdoor Eating Facilities are bound by the Guidelines for Outdoor Eating Facilities on Public Places.

An application to operate can be made by submitting an Application for an Outdoor Eating Facility Permit.

This is subject to annual renewal (financial year basis), to renew your approval, you can complete the Application for Renewal.​

​Health Service
9290 6742

A Sense of Space, a Sense of Place. Sitemap  |   Copyright Shire of Mundaring 2018