Handling Noise Issues


The Shire does not deal with the following noise sources:

  • aircraft (contact Airservice Australia 1800 802 584)
  • road vehicle noise (contact Main Roads 138 138)
  • rail  noise
  • loud one-off parties (contact local Police)
  • domestic altercations (contact local Police)

What to do

  1. Directly approach the person/s generating the noise to discuss the matter.
  2. Keep a diary of when the noise occurs and the duration of the noise.
  3. Contact the Shire or relevant authority listed above.

​Health Service
9290 6742

A Sense of Space, a Sense of Place. Sitemap  |   Copyright Shire of Mundaring 2018