#WeirTogether and following the latest government
advice to help stop the spread of COVID-19
Which Shire facilities are open?
The following Shire facilities are now open during usual operating hours:
- Shire Administration Building
- Shire Operations Depot
- Albert Facey Memorial Library, Mundaring
- Katharine Susannah Prichard Library, Boya
- Shire ovals and hardcourts
- Kiosk at Lake Leschenaultia (weekends and school holidays only)
Opening from Saturday 6 June
The following community facilities will re-open from Saturday 6 June:
- Skate parks / dirt jumps
- Outdoor gyms
- Grab n Go shops at Mathieson and Coppin Road Transfer Stations
- Mundaring Visitor Centre (resuming face-to-face service)
Opening from Monday 8 June
The following community and indoor sporting facilities, including changerooms, will re-open from Monday 8 June:
- Mundaring Arena
- Brown Park Community Centre and Swan View Youth Centre
- Boya Community Centre
- Hub of the Hills
- Community Halls
- Sports Pavilions
- Mundaring Hardcourts
Bookings and Fees
The Shire is taking bookings for the community and indoor sporting facilities listed above, for use from Monday 8 June. Fifty per cent of fees will be waived until the end of June 2020. Call 9290 6731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Which Shire facilities are closed?
The following Shire facilities are closed seasonally or until further notice.
- Bilgoman and Mount Helena Aquatic Centres (opening next season, October 2020)
- Canoe hire at Lake Leschenaultia (opening next season, October 2020)
- Reflections Café at Lake Leschenaultia will remain closed until further notice.
When visiting Shire services and facilities, please follow all signage and maintain physical distancing. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. For more information call us on 9290 6666 or email email@example.com