#WeirTogether and following the latest government advice to help stop the spread of COVID-19
Snap Lockdown - Monday 28 June
The Premier announced last night that Perth and Peel will enter into a snap four-day lockdown from midnight Monday 28 June until 12.01am on Saturday 3 July.
The following Shire facilities will be temporarily closed to the public during this time:
• All playgrounds, skate parks and recreation facilities
• Katharine Susannah Prichard Library in Boya
• Albert Facey Memorial Library in Mundaring
• Coppin Road and Mathesion Road Community Recycling Centre
• Container for Change deposit point at Coppin Road Community Recycling Centre
• Boya Community Centre Brown Park Community Centre
• Lake Leschenaultia Park
• Mundaring Arena
• Swan View Youth Centre
• Hub of the Hills
• Boya Oval Change Rooms
• Bruce Douglas Pavilion
• Chidlow Oval Pavilion
• Darlington Hall and Lesser Hall
• Darlington Oval Pavilion
• Elsie Austin Oval Pavilion
• Glen Forrest Hall
• Glen Forrest Oval Change Rooms
• Harry Riseborough Oval Pavilion
• Mundaring Hall
• Mundaring Oval Pavilion
• Mundaring Hardcourts
• Parkerville Hall
• Parkerville Oval Pavilion
• Perth Hills Mundaring Visitor Centre
• Sawyers Valley Hall
• Shire Administration Centre
• Shire Operations Depot
Please continue to check the list of exposure sites and times as it is being regularly updated on the Healthy WA website. If you were at an exposure site, or are experiencing any symptoms please follow the relevant directives and get tested.
Bookings and Fees
The Shire is taking bookings for the community and indoor sporting facilities listed above.
Call 9290 6731 or email email@example.com
Which Shire facilities are closed?
The following Shire facilities are closed seasonally or until further notice:
- Reflections Café at Lake Leschenaultia will remain closed until further notice. Please note the kiosk is open during weekends and school holidays only.
When visiting Shire services and facilities, please follow all signage including registering contact details at Shire facilities and venues, maintain physical distancing, use hand sanitiser where provided and stay home if you are feeling unwell. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. For more information call us on 9290 6666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org