#WeirTogether and following the latest government advice to help stop the spread of COVID-19
As of Saturday 6 February, the following facilites will be open to the public during usual operating hours.
- Albert Facey Memorial Library, Mundaring
- Bilgoman and Mt Helena Aquatic Facilities
- Hub of the Hills
- Katharine Susannah Prichard Library, Boya
- Lake Leschenaultia (the kiosk and canoe hire)
- Mathieson and Coppin Road Community Recycling Centres (including Grab n Go shops and Containers for Change facility)
- Mundaring Visitor Centre
- Shire Administration Building
- Shire Operations Depot
- Shire ovals and hardcourts (excluding those listed below)
Other community and indoor sporting facilities including changerooms
- Skate parks / dirt jumps
- Outdoor gyms
- Boya Community Centre
- Community Halls
- Sports Pavilions
- Mundaring Hardcourts
The following Shire facilities being used for the emergency response and will remain closed:
- Brown Park Recreation Centre
- Brown Park ovals
- Chidlow Oval and Pavilion
- Mundaring Oval and Pavilion
- Mundaring Arena
- Swan View Youth Centre
Visitors to our facilities will be asked to follow the State Government's guidelines:
- Practice the 4 square metre capacity rule
- a maximum of 150 people limit will apply
- Use the hand sanitizer provided and wear a mask;
- Sign in using either the SafeWA app or the contact register.
Bookings and Fees
The Shire is taking bookings for the community and indoor sporting facilities listed above.
Call 9290 6731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Which Shire facilities are closed?
The following Shire facilities are closed seasonally or until further notice:
- Reflections Café at Lake Leschenaultia will remain closed until further notice. Please note the kiosk is open during weekends and school holidays only.
When visiting Shire services and facilities, please follow all signage including registering contact details at Shire facilities and venues, maintain physical distancing, use hand sanitiser where provided and stay home if you are feeling unwell. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. For more information call us on 9290 6666 or email email@example.com