Shire of Mundaring is working with local community groups, businesses and volunteers on a proactive digital campaign
to address the challenges of COVID-19.
#WeirTogether represents the collaborative efforts of the Shire, business and community members to weather the COVID-19 storm and rebuild for the future.
With an emphasis on facilitating support for local business and industry and growing our community, we are encouraging people to share their ideas on how we can best support each other at this time.
COVID-19 may have changed the way we do business but it hasn't dampened our enthusiasm. #WeirTogether and Shire of Mundaring is here to help.
#WeirTogether initiatives include:
- Community Connect program;
- Working in partnership with the Mundaring Chamber of Commerce to offer local businesses a free "Weir Together" membership until 30 June 2020;
- Three free online business advice workshops held in May presented by the Small Business Development Corporation;
- Publishing an extensive list of Food Relief Resources;
- The Community Connect newsletter to share COVID-19 news as it relates to Shire of Mundaring; and
- Access to free webinars.