Parkerville Hall

Location

Cnr Seaborne & Riley Road, Parkerville (View Google Map)

Description

The existing Parkerville Hall, built on a former gravel pit, was constructed to replace the original dilapidated, iron walled hall and was opened in 1922 by Premier Sir James Mitchell. Close to local shopping and in the heart of Parkerville, the hall.

Suitable for

All types of social and community functions, workshops and gatherings.

Please note: this venue is not available to be hired for high risk events (including 16th, 18th and 21st birthday parties).

Features

  • Hall
  • Kitchen
  • Toilets including accessible and ambulant toilets
  • Stage
  • Ample parking

Capacity

Maximum capacity is 100.

Bookings and enquiries

Booking and Enquiry Form

Alternatively, call the Shire of Mundaring Booking Officer on 9290 6731 or email bookings@mundaring.wa.gov.au.

Photo gallery